1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Division I-A football conference changes

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shotglass, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

FCS! FCS! FCS!

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

You guys rule. I think we're set up right on the links page, and all links have been updated. Use it, gang, and tell me if anything's not updated or wrong. :)

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Gateway Conference is where they're headed.

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I am advised that Mississippi State and Ole Miss will be competing in the Southeastern Conference for football, but I see little evidence for that conclusion.

5. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

ND State and SD State are going to the Gateway. UND and USD are replacing ND and SD State in the Great West.

6. John

John Well-Known Member

They will be participating. Competing is another matter entirely -- though I'm predicting one of them beats Alabama this season.

7. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

Damn ... the North Central Conference sure imploded in a hurry. Northern Colorado, South and North Dakota State are already Division I, UND and USD will be there soon, the Minnesota schools (Mankato, Duluth, St. Cloud) and Augustana are bugging out for the Northern Sun and Nebraska-Omaha is off to the MIAA.

Draft saved Draft deleted