1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dirty Sanchez?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HeinekenMan, Feb 26, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Wait a second...TCR is going into the Navy?

THAT'S something I never saw coming.

What a pompous ass that guy was.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I wear 3-inch heels often enough that my knees and hamstrings hurt when I don't wear them. I've totally fucked my feet and lower legs up.

3. sportschick

Oh I did. Boy was a Corps Turd at A&M.

It's probably a way better fit for him than journalism, because, well he's a bit of a pompous ass :D

4. Yeah, there aren't any of those in this business. ::) :D

5. Hey SC, I saw a woman the other day walking around the zoo with high heels on ... wasn't you was it?

6. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Now I'm just waiting for one of the Indians to get pissed off so someone can put in the phrase "Cleveland Steamer" in the headline.

7. sportschick

No, there are bears at zoos and I'm scared of bears, but I would totally wear high heels to a zoo if I ever overcame my fear and went.

8. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Scared of bears, eh? You've been watching too much Colbert. But that's a good thing.

9. sportschick

No Colbert. I live in the Northwest. I'm convinced one of those creatures is gonna eat me.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

You're right. They're godless killing machines.

11. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Try getting stared down by a NYC rat. I swear, we should pull out all of our troops in Iraq and replace them with those demonic rodents. I think I saw one with Jimmy Hoffa's wallet.

12. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Did somebody mention The Shocker?

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted