1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Director of Media & Community Relations - Albuquerque Thunderbirds NBADL team

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by imjustagirl, Nov 9, 2008.

1. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

Scroll about 2/3 of the way down: http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F0DEFDB1E39F932A15754C0A960958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

2. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Re: Director of Media & Community Relations - Albuquerque Thunderbirds NBADL tea

That's exactly what I was thinking of ...

3. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

There's a New Mexico. What happened to the old one?

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

it fell into the abyss.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

OK ... so I would need a green card?

Not that I would go $25K ... but if a better opportunity did arise, I might consider it.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm so confused. Why no green card?

7. The long hours don't get any better once you hit the pros, they just pay out a bit more above the poverty level and tell you to take a hike if your back (or brain) hurts.

WAR WORKING 19 CONSECUTIVE DAYS WITHOUT A DAY OFF AT AN AVERAGE OF 65 HRS A WEEK!

8. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

I think what Flash is implying is that she would need a green card to work in the U.S., since she's a proud Canuckistani, a document easily obtained by hitching a bloody Yank. If there was sarcasm implied at any point on this thread, I missed it, and I apologize. I go to da box, two minutes, by myself, and I feel shame.

Glen did good work with the Scorpions, by the way, and the 'Burque kicks ass.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Yes, thank you.

B-Dub, really? I can't believe you forgot.

Draft saved Draft deleted