1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did steroids really change baseball?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BB Bobcat, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

I was there and have some knowledge on the subject. The contrarian is basing his knowledge on a Google search of "amphetemine" and a piece of shit column that Bill Madden pulled out of his ass on a slow day.

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I have a hell of a lot more experience with Greenies than just google. I'm sure your "experience" served you well writing although those articles about steroids in baseball throughout the 90's, oh wait, you probably didn't do that did you? I guess your "experience" should be taken more seriously than actual players who've lived through it.

3. Smasher_Sloan

This is what happens when you let the fanbois in.

Yes, I'm sure you took many, many drugs. I'm just as certain that your personal experience has no relevance to the discussion, as you've demonstrated.

4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Far from a fanboi and my experiences have nothing to do with recreational drugs. You have so much "experience" tell us why you didn't break the steroid scandal or why your"experience" gives you a better perspective than guys like Chipper Jones

5. Smasher_Sloan

Sorry, I have to go now. The SportsJournalists.com Theater is having a special 8 o'clock showing of "Reefer Madness."

Draft saved Draft deleted