1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dexter Season 6

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Oct 2, 2011.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

This.

Now we have symmetry :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

The character to end this week's episode was a nice surprise. Although overall I thought tonight's episode was one of the weaker ones of the season.

However the previews for next week make me think the sharks are starting to look up at a jumper, but hopefully I'm wrong.

3. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Yeah, I really thought them showing us the surveillance camera would lead to the discovery of a disk that showed Dexter in the shop during the showdown with the gang members 2-3 episodes back.

4. EStreetJoe

I never thought that. The surveillance disc was just from the night of Brother Sam getting shot - that was the only evidence the police needed. They didn't need to look at any other footage.

However the symbolism of having Dex's brother return was a very nice touch.

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

It's getting very crowded in Dexter's head. That's for sure.

6. GermanKeyser

GermanKeyser Member

The thing that I'm curious about after last night's episode is with Dexter's brother back as––what seems to be––the really evil darkness in Dexter, will Sam return as the light he said he saw in Dexter to counter against Dexter's brother?

7. Tommy_Dreamer

That's what I'm kind of thinking.

8. EStreetJoe

Does that mean we're in for a season-ending (or sooner) fight between Dex's brother and Sam?

9. Tommy_Dreamer

I dunno. His dad is back with him now. If he's his conscience, then Sam has to be the light and his brother the dark.

Like I said, very crowded in Dexter's head.

10. EStreetJoe

Sam hasn't appeared in Dexter's head (yet) as the light. It seems like with this past Sunday's episode that he banished the darkness (leaving his brother behind) in realizing that he's truly not that dark.

But it's not like Dexter to leave so many loose ends behind in Nebraska -- leaving the pitchfork with his fingerprints on it behind, Arthur's son who he admitted the murder to, the neighbor who saw him chasing Arthur's son out of the house....

11. EStreetJoe

Someone at Showtime wised up and showed them the money... Dexter's been renewed for two more 12-episode seasons.
    http://showtimeallaccess.tumblr.com/

12. Tommy_Dreamer

Last night's episode was freaking awesome.

Edward James Olmos certainly does play a wicked psycho.

Draft saved Draft deleted