1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Deputy Sports Editor - Richmond, VA

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Diego Marquez, Dec 23, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

We used NewsEdit at my last paper. I had gotten used to it.

2. DrRosenpenis

DrRosenpenis Member

NewsEdit = great system

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Last stop up north had ique and newsedit pro and it was fine (quark for pagination)
    down here, it's news maker and it sucks... am convinced the owners of Harris have naked pictures of this chain's owners in bed with sheep.

4. boots

boots New Member

Yes, there will be two but we take pride in the boots pipeline. An inside candidate will emerge and word here is that it will be a good one. Let's put it this way so that others won't get it twisted like a corkscrew, the inside candidate is EXPECTED to emerge.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

In the battle of who has Richmond wired better, I'll take the Moddy Pipeline over the boots pipeline.

6. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

I think boots has the backdoor covered, though.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Even if I concede the O'Connor car thing The Moddy Pipeline record is perfect. It gets double points for sticking to its guns on Woody Paige.
    And I don't concede the other. Just saying.
    The Moddy Pipeline calls for a hire a month in Richmond the next three months.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Ours doesn't work that way at all. You can change whatever you want on the page.

I like NewsEdit.

9. boots

boots New Member

Both the Moddy Pipeline and the boots pipeline are solid. Don't get it twisted.

10. MJHRVA

MJHRVA Member

Deadline extended to Jan. 19 - not going to have time to look at it before then.

Draft saved Draft deleted