1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Deborah LaFave on Dateline

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Hey no outing - that picture is one of the SJ sports babes taken at Toronto trip - I won't say who though -
    Nice try Hank

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Does it make me a bad person because I laughed at that?

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

electronic monitoring ankle bracelets make me hot
    [​IMG]

"Mom, Debbie's got a new bike and I'm gonna check it out"
    [​IMG]

4. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

I've seen that motorcycle pic everywhere. Is it real?

Also - the phone conversation of her asking the kid if his mom is home with LaFave just giggling away was good TV.

Did you hear this quote from Debra, who supposedly was raped when she was 13, on one reason why this was different: "A 14-year-old today is different than a 14-year-old 10 years ago."

5. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

September 29, 2006 -- NICK Carter, 26, will never forget the first girl he had sex with - because she grew up to become the infamous blond Florida teacher who bedded a 13-year-old student. The former Backstreet Boy told Howard Stern on Sirius Satellite Radio yesterday that he dated Debbie LeFave, 23, for 18 months when they were classmates, and busted up with her when he learned from pals "she had cheated on me with a girl." He kept quiet when the scandal broke because, "my publicist is like, stay as far away from that [bleep] as you can." Carter also discussed his sex sessions with Paris Hilton. "In the very beginning, you know, she was literally cleaning my carpet in my apartment . . . trying to act all domesticated," he related. "And then, before you know it, a month or two goes by and it's back to the old nose up in the air and who are you?" Of all the women he's slept with, LeFave was "probably No. 1. But maybe that's just because it was my first. Actually a lot of the girls I've just had the best sex with or best anything with have been just normal girls." Carter is blabbing now to promote his new show E! show, "House of Carters."

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

They were classmates despite being three years apart in age?

Normally at this point I would ask if one were smarter or dumber than the other one, but it's clear to me that Nick must have been held back a couple of times. If you're dating an incredibly hot girl and you find out she swings both ways, would you really just dump her? Honestly?

* DISCLAIMER -- the above and presumably hypothetical situation applies only if you are a heterosexual male, apparently unlike boy band refugee Nick Carter.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, I hate Nick Carter, but that Howard Stern interview about Deborah LaFave was fucking hilarious...

8. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

And she's been addicted to teen quickshooters ever since?

9. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

This poor woman. She's so confused.

10. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Why would you want to hit a defensless puppy..... ;D

11. Dignan

Dignan Guest

The courts ruled that she can't profit on her story, which means no book deals and, I suppose, no photo spreads.

Besides, those ankle tracking devices aren't sexy.

12. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2006/10/debra-lafave-had-sex-with-nick-carter.html

Backstreet Boy, Nick Carter, paid a visit to the Howard Stern show and told Howard he lost his virginity to Debra Lafave. Debra Lafave, the hot, blonde schoolteacher who had sex with her 13 year old student...Carter and Lafave dated for a while when they were classmates, but Nick broke up with Debra when he found out she cheated on him with a girl.

Draft saved Draft deleted