1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear Pizza delivering schmuck that lives in my building

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BitterYoungMatador2, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

hard to be a bastard to me with that face staring at ya, isn't it?

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Fuck You, Tomas. FUCK YOU!

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Come on, spnited. The guy doesn't want to make a big beef about it and create bad blood where he lives, and it makes him feel a little better to blow off some steam here. It's harmless and gives the rest of us a chance to make stupid little jokes. If you're sick of it, when you see a thread like this, move along and ignore it. Or go to your happy place and think about JLH's boobies.

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

Well, Arnold, if he's too much of a pussy to make a stink about it to the people who caused his so-called problem, then he's got no right to let off steam here or bitch to anyone else about it.
    Or, as my father used to tell me "Don't complain to me. Do something to fix it."

5. ArnoldBabar

I agree with that sentiment in real life. But this is just a little post on an internet message board. Just venting -- even if you know realistically that you have no right to do so and it won't do any good -- is cathartic. It's fine to bitch at him for being a pussy in how he's handling it (or not handling it), but what's the harm in a little anonymous internet venting?

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

awesome. totally awesome.

thank you. everyone but GB has been so nice to me since JLH month began. nice to see there's still some SportsJournalists.com spirit around these parts. god bless.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

What's wrong with acting like an adult and dealing with the inconveniences of life instead of "venting" (euphemism for being a whiny little pussy) over a fucking parking space?

8. ArnoldBabar

If you wanted to turn it into JLH year, just make '08 the year of Jennifer Love Hugetits, I would have no problem with that whatsoever.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

I can love your avatars (Stevie, then JLH, outstanding) and still tell you to go fuck off. :eek: :D

10. ArnoldBabar

Nothing wrong with that, and I hope that's what he's doing in real life. If he were a friend of mine and whining about it over dinner, I'd tell him to shut up and grow a pair. I just think this is a harmless outlet. We can disagree on that.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

Yup, we can disagree. Because he needs to be told to STFU and grow a pair...be it here or in his real world.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

sirs: since JLH month has been such a success, i'm actually thinking about turning march into TP's top 31 avatar month. you know, a little shout out for every kitty TP's killed since he turned 13.

hell, i might even start a thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted