1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear Pizza delivering schmuck that lives in my building

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BitterYoungMatador2, Feb 13, 2008.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I know you'll find this hard to believe, but when I went outside this afternoon and busted my ass for 45 minutes shoveling seven inches of snow that was weighed down with a half-inch of sleet from around my car it was not so that your stupid-assed hideous green car would have a nice, expansive place to park. I did it in order to get MY vehicle (you know, the one that has been occupying that space since Noah's Ark was just some fuckin 2 x 4's) out so that I could take it to work. I also removed that snow to ensure that I could get MY car (you know, the one that's been sleeping in the same spot for roughly 256 consecutive days) back into the space.

I've also noticed that YOUR parking space has nothing in it but a helluva lotta snow. Might I suggest that you use some of that energy that you use to screw about six different women (in addition to your girlfriend) and have parties that START at 3:30 a.m. to start digging.

2. KG

KG Active Member

Are parking spots assigned? If they are I'd have his ass towed.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Is there a bitch wagon in your parking spot?

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

That's pretty much the only question that is pertinent. If they aren't, then STFU and call the landlord to find out why someone hasn't plowed your lot.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

unfortunately no. I just love that people just assume a spot when they move somewhere and park there religiously...until it snows. Then it becomes whatever's available until the snow melts because some people simply cant be bothered with snow removal. There was about a two-week span last year when I didnt park in my traditional spot because a guy from half a block away kept going, "hey! Clean space" and threw his shit in there. Then, when the snow melted from his place, he went away.

Every year there's an article on someone getting pissed and pulling a gun on someone who takes a parking space that's been dug out after a snowstorm. EVery year, like CHris Rock, I dont condone it....but I understand.

6. Flying Headbutt

Shovel snow back around the guy's car if you're really ticked off.

7. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

If parking spaces aren't assigned, you've got no beef.

If they were assigned, then you have every right to complain.

8. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Maybe a little yellow snow too.

9. Flying Headbutt

And how come the worthless building manager hasn't gotten the lot plowed yet?

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

You got p0wned.

11. KG

KG Active Member

I like this idea.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Don't be such a wuss. Slash his tires.

Draft saved Draft deleted