1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DC sniper execution date set

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Hank_Scorpio, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

2. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Wow. Already? Seems like he's played his best appeal card, but surely there'll be something that keeps it from going ahead.

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

See Ya John, you crazy fuck.

4. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

Willing to help ...

[​IMG]

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I was driving home from somewhere up north when word came that he'd struck again - someone at a restaurant right off 95 outside of Richmond.
    My daughter worked at a restaurant right off 95 outside of Richmond. Freaked me the hell out, I couldn't reach anyone.

I'm willing to help, too.

6. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

It was in Ashland, VA. That whole time was horrible. I don't think I went outside for 3 weeks.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

At the time, I lived about a mile and a half from the Home Depot in Falls Church where an FBI employee was killed by that guy. I went to the same middle school where the asshole shot and injured an 8th grader. And now I live right in the middle of all the places where the asshole started his whole spree one day.

I'm pretty anti-death penalty, but I want a whooooooole lot of vengeance extracted. And I can't say I feel too sorry about what's going to happen to him, sad to say. Domestic terror indeed.

8. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I was covering the Saints when they played the Redskins up there during the sniper's activity. I called an old Navy buddy to meet for dinner and brews and spent the whole time I was waiting in front of the hotel pacing back and forth so he couldn't get a good shot. I wasn't that worried there, but you bet your butt I got the fuel option with the rental car for the first and only time ever.

That said, I'm against the death penalty. Let him watch bricks by himself for the rest of his pathetic life.

9. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

The death penalty is the easy way out, let his punk ass rot.

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I'd start the IV.

11. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I'd teabag him as he gasps for his last breath.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Make him sell season tickets for the Nationals and Wizards.

I remember living in NOVA and one night walking out of a grocery store when there was this old man zig-zaging acrosss the empty parking lot.

Crazy times.

You had a better chance getting killed on I-95 than being shot by these two, but it still made people crazy.

I remember students could not take a recess for the first two months of school, and on the day they could finally go outside and play, it rained.

Draft saved Draft deleted