1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daniel Tosh and Rape Jokes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Riptide, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I disagree.

2. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

It's odd that so much stuff on Comedy Central, pretty much everything besides The Daily Show and Colbert Report, isn't funny at all.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I'm not a regular viewer of the channel, but I am a frequent viewer.
    I don't watch Stewart or Colbert.
    I watch Tosh and some stand-up specials, but only when I'm tired of flipping channels.

As I said, I like Tosh, and I don't believe any topic or word is intrinsically unfunny.
    A lot of people found Lenny Bruce offensive. A lot of people have found various comics offensive.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Next thing ya know, they'll be showing breasts. The horror!

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Tosh is quite funny.

6. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Ha! was funnier than Comedy Central. Comedy Central became dead to me when it stopped showing Almost Live!

7. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

No love for Workaholics?

8. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

I don't know what that means.

9. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Always Sunny re-runs and South Park make me laugh.

10. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

If you can find Louis CK commenting on Jerry Sandusky...

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I remember when Silverman got in trouble for using the word Chink on Conan and Guy Aoki, the leader of one of the Asian groups started a boycott. When she was on Stern after the incident, she said, "I only have problems with two Asians, Guy Aoki and (some name). Guy wants people to boycott me and the other guy put pee pee in my Coke."

12. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

The only thing on Comedy Central that had any amount of comedy was South Park, and that's because they actually hid some somewhat-intelligent humor behind the dick, shit, and fart jokes. The rest of Comedy Central is just plain dick, shit, and fart jokes pretty much, which I can't stand. As for Stewart and Colbert, I wish Stewart would just give the Democratic Party a blowjob already, and I wish Colbert would just stick to interviews.

God, how I don't miss Cable. What a waste of money.

Draft saved Draft deleted