1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dangers of unprotected sex

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Blitz, Aug 16, 2007.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

now who's putting words in someone's mouth? i said nothing about a "charmed life." simply offered that i shed no tears for little cole, simply because he's in a FAR better situation than millions of other children with single parents with shared custody. ideal? of course not. far from gawdawful? you betcha.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

The relationship was a pretty long-term one for college kids. It wasn't a brief fling. They dated for over a year, and when you've been together for a while, you can start to get lazy on the birth control.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Is that from Dirty Work?

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I was just glad not to open this thread and see my column mug.

5. 20questions

20questions Guest

Ding!

6. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

I can think of a lot worse things in the world than having unprotected sex with Brynn Cameron.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Jackpot. I knew there would be a benefit to me watching that movie multiple times.

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Congrats. Maybe Webby will throw in some leftover SportsJournalists.com thong undies for you.

9. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

This kid will have issues that kids from the classic nuclear family will never understand. That said, there is no mold on healthy and happy childhoods. There are some kids in aflluent two-parent homes that never know happiness, and others in destitute single-parent homes who know nothing else. Making rash judgements about this child and his upbringing are wasted efforts.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You know, I think I'll manage without them.

11. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

Fixed.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted