1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dancing with the Stars 2010

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

People accuse the Clintons of being white trash, but I guarantee you'd never see Hillary and Chelsea prancing around this show.

So presidential.

This is the woman who is going to be our Commander in Chief, quite possibly, two years from this January.

2. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

i hope she wins because it angers so many people beyond belief. i think it's pathetic for some people to get so angry at things that don't impact them and aren't in the least bit important. i have a brother who doesn't realize that the comments he makes on yahoo stories (mostly about obama or the hollywood tart of the week) get sent to my dad's e-mail, which i read. he comes across as the unintelligent hypocrite asshole that he is.

3. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

um, clinton playing the sax on late night talk show during the campaign isn't real "presidential." neither is making an appearance in the next "hangover" movie.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

It appears Palin Derangement Syndrome is still very strong -- both here and elsewhere.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/108684844.html

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

And let's not forget going on MTV to discuss his underwear. Very, very presidential.

6. Dick Whitman

Your hero Karl Rove is the one who has been saying that her act is unpresidential. So it's not like I came up with it.

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

He agrees.

8. Dick Whitman

Hey, there's a reason I didn't say Bill :)

9. Dick Whitman

Actually, I don't really care. I was laughing at my wife last night for getting worked up about it.

I'm just using the occasion to vent about the Palins in general.

Carry on.

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

At least the Palins train their dogs not to bark .

11. Dick Whitman

Supposedly.

Who can trust anything you hear in the "lamestream media."

12. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Palin Cub Defends Mama Grizzly, Calls A Dude A F*ggot While Doing So
    During the premiere of Sarah Palin's TLC reality show on Sunday night, 16-year-old Willow Palin and Bristol got into a Facebook brawl of words with two dudes they went to school with.

One dude named Tre fired the first shot when he wrote: "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now." And we're off. Willow threw around the word "f*ggot", called another dude "so gay" and then said that everybody was just jealous of her family's success.
    If you really don't want to step back into a high school quad by reading the whole mess, here's a few highlights. Emphasis on "high" since it's best if you're high while reading it:

Matt: not as fat as Bristol, and not dating a dumb*ss prick like almond, The only program I enjoyed from your family is Nailin' Palin

Matt: Its on TLC The Last Channel I'd ever fucking watch in my life

Willow: Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are. But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting... My sister has a kid and is still hot And don't talk shit about Andy

Willow: Tre stfu. Your such a f*ggot.

Matt: I'll talk shit about Andy 24/7 he's backed down before, he'll do it again. and she had that baby? By the looks of it I thought she was still pregnant, my bad

Matt: Well you know its bad when you take a picture with the situation and your the grenade.

Willow: Sorry that all you guys are jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives

shit.

And I'm hoping Matt and Willow co-host a liveblog of Dancing with the Scars finale next week since Bristol's ass made it. The full Facebook fight is after the jump if you dare.
    http://www.dlisted.com/node/39665

Draft saved Draft deleted