1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dana Jacobson: Sarah Silverman wanna-be?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by terrier, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

Ah, yes, when roasts were actually funny. God, what a great line.
    And the still unanswered question remains — how the fuck do Mike and Mike rate a roast? And did Golic eat the damn roast in one bite?
    Best roast line ever — Jeffrey Ross: "Sandra Bernhard. I wouldn't fuck Sandra Bernhard with Bea Arthur's dick."

2. Wait a minute. Ain't Golic supposed to be on NutriSystem? ;D

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The Catholic League has done more to damage the image of Catholics than any drunken rant or off-color remark.
    Maybe guys like Donahue think they are doing the Lord's work, but I can't believe he doesn't realize what a joke he's become.

And hey, if Flavor Flav and Jeff Foxworthy can snag roasts, I guess the bar is pretty low.

How about a Bill Donahue roast?

4. That's a good one BBE, but personally, I vote for this one from Nichelle Nichols during the William Shatner roast.

"You know, Bill. We made history when we had TV's first on-screen inter-racial kiss. Whatta ya say you make a little more history tonight..."

And as he approaches her on the dais, she turns around and says, "...AND KISS MY BLACK ASS!!!!!"

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

The Catholic League I know would NEVER do this... Of course, all it does is schedule officials and watch attendance dwindle at sporting events

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Nice handle, sir.

7. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

<a href="http://mediamatters.org/items/200412210001">
    According to Bill Donahue, making disparaging remarks about Catholics or Catholicism is not OK, but apparently antisemitic or homophobic remarks are fine:</a>

8. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

The guy is an abomination. Plain and simple.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Spaceman would still do her.

10. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

So is she. Yama-hama, it's fright night!

11. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

And don't forget these two gems from raunchy comedienne (and noted lover of black men) Lisa Lampanelli:

One from the Pam Anderson roast: "I've had more black dicks in me than the urinal at the Apollo."

And at the Flava Flav roast: "I fucked more black guys than Hurricane Katrina."

Lampanelli also said of Pam Anderson: "She's been with Scott Baio, the singer from Poison and the drummer from Motley Crue. Her life story should be a VH-1 special 'I Fucked the 80s.'"

Thank you, and good night ...

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Give her a break. Maybe she had a little steam bath.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.