1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Damn, I want some theme music

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Batman, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Just flipping through the cable channels and caught some WWE. OK, I'm watching WWE. But wouldn't it be awesome to have theme music? Just think, you enter the office in the morning and it hits as you walk through the door, then plays until you turn on the computer and get ready for business? Then, if you have a good day, it plays again when you leave?

I think mine would be the first 45 seconds of Metallica's "House that Jack Built"

How about the rest of you?

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

"Thank you, Smithers, for turning me on."

Oh, theme music...

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

The NBA on NBC

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Hell's Bells by AC/DC.

5. Songbird

Real answer now, and only Southern California L.A Kings fans from the mid-80s will know this:

During the Kings' pregame show on Channel 9, they played the most awesome theme music. I don't know what it is, don't know what it's called, but I remember it and love it 20 years later.

6. Gillette237

Gillette237 Member

Give me the theme from "Sanford and Son" or the intro to "You Could Be Mine" by Guns n' Roses.

7. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Huh? I assumed this would be it...

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Batman!
    Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Batman!

Batman, Batman, Batman!

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

You already have theme music, Batman: http://www.rotten.com/library/culture/batman/theme-song/batmantv.rm

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Nah, if I'm going with something Bat-related it's gotta be "Partyman"!
    Actually still have that tape. And yes, I had it on my answering machine for a while.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Mine most certainly would be "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt

Or umm.. Yeah, I'm pretty sure "You're Beautiful" is it.

11. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

You get excited about a song that has the same acoustic effect as two alleycats fucking in a burlap sack?

12. Songbird

2 points.

Draft saved Draft deleted