1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Damn, Hillary's good

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

I agree she stands apart. He one liners are gems.

but I'm still voting for Obama

2. Can you please do so in Guam?
    Thank you.

3. thebiglead

thebiglead Member

If you're HRC, do you go with Edwards or Obama as your VP?

Which begs the question: does the Oprah-Obama factor (the way she's blowing him now, we may see full-on oral between the two on her show next year) outweigh whatever Edwards can do?

I think HRC-Obama is the winning ticket.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

when it really comes down to it do you really want to say

"President Hillary Clinton and Vice President Obama?"

I would feel better if it was the other way or it was

Pres Edwards and VP Obama

5. thebiglead

thebiglead Member

Sorry, can't get excited about Edwards. Obama needs to quit wavering and start taking some damn stances. But a woman and a black guy in the White House? Cool.

We probably need to treat BILL Clinton the way we treat Chaney now, though ... you know, make sure he's safe at all times. Because after a long day at work, when the two turn in, she's going to bounce ideas off of Bill.

The only opposing ticket that worries me is Rudy/Romney

6. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Gore-Obama damnit!

Rudy...man oh man. Guy scares the ever-loving crap out of me. There's something about him that just...I don't know. Makes me shudder thinking of him as President.

7. Boom_70

Gore = Obamination

/ fixed

8. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

No way HRC picks Obama as her Veep. Too risky to have a white female/black male ticket. Edwards? Been there, done that.

I think Bill Richardson is the logical choice. First and foremost, he's extremely qualified. He'd be a real asset on foreign policy. Second, he will help HRC significantly in the Western swing states. He'd deliver New Mexico and give the Dems a big leg up in Colorado and Nevada.

9. Boom_70

And didn't Richardson have a cup of coffee with the Yankees also? that can't hurt.

10. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Bobby Sands could have had a sandwich whenever he wanted one. Thatcher certainly wasn't forcing him to do anything. Then again, a sympathizer of the murdering IRA bastards would be expected to say what you did.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And now, jimmy me lad, you have wandered well past your depth.

Please to be fucking off now.

12. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

You don't even know where the pool is on this one, Zeke, 'cause I didn't see you there when the bombs went off. Up yours on this one, matey.

Draft saved Draft deleted