1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daily dose of teacher sex (poll)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, Feb 20, 2008.

?

OK studs. Some of you talk, and understandably so considering the cultural view that a boy having s

1. Yes

56 vote(s)
    78.9%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm just waiting for the day when men can accept that women are just as big of horndogs as they are.

And the teacher I was talking about was about 22, right out of school. Hell, my senior year boyfriend was 25.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Why not? No one else was fuckin' me in high school.

3. Rex Harrison

Rex Harrison Member

And that is why I was too paranoid to look into teaching.

4. KoM

KoM Member

Every female teacher I had was an old hag nearing retirement. One was actually a Marine in WWII. We never got any student teachers of either sex that I recall, and there wasn't a female coach to be seen.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm definitely in the yes category as well. One of my teachers senior year comes to mind. I can't remember what class, except that it was boring as hell. But she kept my interest. Great body and a really interesting accent (she was born in Japan and raised in New Orleans). Loved me (in a teacher-student, not sexual way) because I wrote an editorial in the school paper suggesting that we needed to start a recycling program and my column apparently got the administration off its ass to start one.

Not that I could've cared less about recycling. Can't even say I was scheming to get the hot teacher's attention. I just wanted to see if I could write a good column when I didn't give a shit about the subject.

But yeah, if she'd been willing, I'd have done her in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, that's probably about how long it would've lasted, but hey, still would've been a memorable experience. :)

And yes, there is a double-standard. A lot of it is sexism. I'm sure a part of it is the fear of teen pregnancy. My own gut reaction is in there somewhere, and I'm sure part of it is being a father with a young daughter who will someday have to face the reality of her becoming sexually active. I am more protective of my neices than my nephews. Can't help it. That's just the way I feel, fair or not.

Truth is, it doesn't matter if we can understand the student's thinking in these cases. The teachers need to be the ones saying no. They are the ones in positions of responsibility and power, the ones who have to be aware of the vulnerabilities of their students.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I hope that the teacher in question sued that little bitch's family to the point they were living in a van down by the river. He had every right to destroy them financially for that.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Sportschick, I know an assistant principal who, as a baseball coach at 24, got involved with a senior cheerleader. They kept their relationship low-key and hidden until her graduation, at which time they announced their engagement. They have been married 20 years.

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Oh, and women being as big of horndogs as men? Just walk into any junior high to prove that.....

9. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

My name is Matt Foley! I am an inspirational speaker. I am 35-years-old and living in a van down by the river.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I taught middle school for two years, and my mom's been a middle school teacher for close to 30 years. Anyone who thinks teen girls are little innocent flowers is being foolish.

Draft saved Draft deleted