1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

cursed by office geography

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jumboland, Jul 3, 2006.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

You are SO not from the South. :)

2. jumboland

jumboland New Member

Aggies crack me up, and no, I'm not a hater...just someone who grew up around the whole Aggie thing and always thought it way too cult-ish and paranoid vis-a-vis the outside world. They made a bad impression on me when I was in high school and some kid died in a Corps-related hazing incident (he was forced to do pushups until he died...can't remember exact cause of death).

Their negative obsession with UT ("TU!" tea-sippers!") is probably the lamest thing about Aggies. I'm no Longhorn, but I think it's amusing how A&M obsesses on UT all year long and UT only thinks about them during the week that they play them. I suppose a few UT fans out there obsesss on A&M like the Aggies obsess on the Horns, but generally, UT fans are content to amuse themselves in the live-music-and-swimming-hole playground that is Austin and don't freak out about the rivalry. That, of course, just makes the Aggies hate them even more...

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Watch your fucking language, buckdub. :D

4. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

I've sat next to nose-pickers, farters, people with BO, people who ate disgusting foods at their desks, barefoot people, a zit-popper, teeth-pickers, earwax-digger-outers, stupid-joke-tellers, a few racists, a couple snoozers, a couple of drunks, Republicans, a fat guy who grunted a lot, one mucus-snorter-backer, people with annoying laughs, and at my first newspaper job a high school girl two years younger than me who once sat on my lap while talking to someone else until I told her I was starting to get aroused.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I suspect she already knew. :D

6. sportsed

sportsed Guest

Cash money is all that is. Pay the man.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

This thread is funny, but jumbo, I hope your boss doesn't know you post on here. You're sashaing your way right into a sexual harassment problem.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

We're downtown in a college town with a window looking out onto the side streets.

I see more 22-year-old tits than you'd imagine.

Draft saved Draft deleted