1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Curb Your Enthusiasm, episode 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by patchs, Sep 16, 2007.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

This season is rolling along very nicely. Jeff, the agent is a pretty good actor. And his wife is hilarious. "Get the fuck out Larry...."

2. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

"It was Passover! It's not like it was a High Holiday."

3. estreetband75

estreetband75 Member

The 'I'm Banned" scene with Jeff, Larry and Suzie reminded me of the "Joe's Fruit Stand" Seinfeld episode.

Anytime Suzie and Larry are in a scene, the F-bombs will fly and hilarity will result.

4. patchs

patchs Active Member

[​IMG]

Fuck you, Larry!

5. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

Funny, I thought the opposite about Jeff, because he was half-laughing as he confessed about the jerking off. I thought, "Not good enough actor to pull this off." Love watching the guy and he's a great foil to David, but he was on the brink of Harvey Korman/Tim Conway screwup.

6. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Back when she and Jeff were on the skids I used to love when she busted out the "You fat fuck" bombs.

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I think that they still improvise some of the scenes and it looked like Jeff improvised that one.

The first two epsiodes have been fantastic.

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Thought the same thing, Web (could you call me Mr. Popadopoulous?) ... they were improvising. The fact that Larry, Ted, and Jeff held it together at all in that scene was a minor miracle.

Draft saved Draft deleted