1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cruise/Holmes baby = FRAUD!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jul 10, 2006.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Child probably does not exist:

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/tom-cruise/suriwatch-the-paper-trail-186205.php

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think they're just trying to drive up the price for the baby photos past what was paid for the Jolie-Pitt baby photos...

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think Cruise is a freak and that the relationship with Holmes is a farce, but inventing a fake baby would be taking things to a new low...

I would love it if it were true and the baby were fake. That would be one of the greatest stories ever...

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Plus, it would mean that it stillm ight be possible to wash the taint off Katie Holmes...

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

um, sorry there, bucko. but if the baby is a farce, katie is forever stained by this lunatic. :eek: :eek: :eek:

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

OK, you're probably right.

But I can still love the pre-Tom Katie, no?

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

heh heh, you said taint.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Defamer just kills Cruise practically every day. I love how they talk about the fake baby and Katie, the war bride.

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

absolutely. i love that katie, too. 8) 8) 8)

10. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Does anybody know if he ever legally changed his name to Tom Cruise. He was born Thomas Cruise Mapother IV, but I noticed on birth certificate it's just Thomas Cruise.

11. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Supposedly Tom legally changed his name from Mapother to Cruise a few years ago, but Katie's full name is Katherine, not Kate (according to what I've read). Kate is what Tom calls her.

I am so creeped out by them/this situation that I just got the chills when I was typing this.

12. Mutah

Mutah Member

Heard on Conan O'Brien last nite, with guest Darrell Hammond doing his best Chris Matthews:
    "So I'm having breakfast with him, and he's reading the paper, getting increasingly upset with everything he reads. He's just blurting out stuff, just being himself, and I'm trying to enjoy breakfast. Finally, he just yells 'Tom Cruise is getting braces.' I said 'What?' 'Tom Cruise is getting braces. Finally, something will be straight with him.'"

Audience howls. Conan passes gas he's laughing so hard.

COB: "That's A material."
    DH: "Yeah, he's a funny guy. I was a little taken aback, and said so. So Chris goes, 'You're right. I'm sorry. Tom Cruise isn't gay. When I slept with him, he cried the whole night.'"

Queue the Masturbating Bear. (okay, taking a little liberty with the MB's appearance)

Draft saved Draft deleted