1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crossed Giblets of Death: The SJ Thanksgiving Family Therapy Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Nov 22, 2006.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

would probably rank up there with A) 21's family coming to Boom's house for T-Giving and B) A 21's Thanksgiving ritten frum Boom's prespective

2. This is a Pilgrimjack, Jack.

[​IMG]

Was the Mayflower really a compact and, if so, how'd they get everybody in there?

3. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I usually have my all-about-her grandmother who's in a rapidly advancing stage of Alzheimer's and a losing-it-fast with a bad case of dementia great aunt coming by. I can deal with my grandmother and my father each separately. When they get together, it's torture.

Some years, my youngest cousin will come down from New York to spend Thanksgiving with us. One year, we had my dad's cousins and one's (20-something) kid and his partner had his younger nephew. That on top of previously-mentioned grandmother and great aunt. Ironically enough, that was my favorite Thanksgiving. There were so many people there my grandmother could only create so much drama.

Strangely enough, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. And there's no blue text involved.

4. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

Fixed. Now to get the red out of my face....

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No need... you've done your doody

6. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Vomitacious!

Draft saved Draft deleted