1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crocodile Hunter dies

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Sep 4, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

He died while tempting fate for a TV show? Get out.

3. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Oh, Crikey!

Seriously, that sucks. That was an entertaining show. But you knew he'd go out this way.

4. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Who'd a thunk?

But very sorry to hear that.....entertaining show, and he has a young child too right?

5. Norman Stansfield

He's got at least two kids from what I remember.

6. Jones

Jones Active Member

Yeah, he kind of fell out of favor after holding his baby while feeding a crocodile, Jacko style. Still, that megasucks. No boy should be without his dad.

Just saying, but that must have been one big motherfucking stingray. Most of those jabs sting like hell, but I can't think many are fatal.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The man should never have worn shorts, but anyone who made zoology entertaining and informative is cool by me. R.I.P. And I hope the video that surely exists of the fatal incident never comes out.

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

There's about 317 ways I could go on this one, but studies show that 87% of my audience has known somebody who died once, so I shall not oh-fend.

9. Norman Stansfield

The story on MSNBC.com said he took the barb to his chest. Could have gotten him in the heart, I guess.

10. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

His wife apparently does not know yet. She's hiking, says Australian reports.

11. markvid

markvid Guest

It is believed his American-born wife Terri is trekking on Cradle Mountain in Tasmania and is yet to be told of her husband's death.

So everyone else finds out before her.
    Stupid.

12. lono

lono Active Member

What's next, Paris Hilton getting an STD for a reality show?

Draft saved Draft deleted