1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crazy Bitch

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

Haven't heard this song by Buckcherry in a long time..........played it at the club last night.

Damn........why doesn't this get more airplay? :eek: :eek:

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I guarantee, not one person will look at the thread headline and think of Buckcherry.

3. Overrated

Overrated Guest

You are correct.

4. joe

joe Active Member

Thought it was another soccer mom thread. :)

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Buckcherry has some good shit. "For The Movies" and "Lit Up" rawk.

6. I don't know, maybe because the lyrics don't exactly lend themselves to top 40 radio play?

That and real rock 'n' roll just doesn't strike much of a chord with the youngsters at this point. When a guitar band like Hinder hits the charts, it's considered an upset, not status quo.

7. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

I was going with Ann Coulter.

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

Lit up actually got some radio play.......of course they had to cut out the "I love the cocaine, I love the cocaine...." part.

Still kix some ass.

9. MCEchan36

MCEchan36 Guest

Today's "music" sucks ass. When you have no-talent hacks like Paris Hilton in the Top 10, you know your music landscape is a fetid wasteland. I'd like to throw some of these people into an alcohol-fueled Slayer mosh pit.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah, I always felt a bit odd when I'd be cruising down the road screaming I LOVE THE COCAINE I LOVE THE COCAINE!!!!

If "For The Movies" comes out in 1988, Buckcherry would have headlined arenas.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Paris Hilton being in the top-10 of anything insures that it ain't much of a list. You would be correct sir. That state of music in the 21st century is deplorable. It actually started going downhill when someone thought it would be a good idea if David Soul and John Travolta released singles.

12. Chef

Chef Active Member

Nuff said.

Draft saved Draft deleted