1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Craig Carton arrested

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Sep 6, 2017.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

3. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Donny in his element likes this.
  4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

5. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

Asked and answered: Listen

6. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Had no idea!

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Ugh. I can't help but feel terrible for his family, particularly his kids. I listened to Boomer & Carton regularly and heard enough about his kids (and even heard them on the radio) to be heartbroken for the fact that they're about to grow up without their dad.

I don't have any sympathy for him, but those kids deserved a dad who didn't risk their future at the tables.

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Fuck him. He was always droning on about his respect for police and his quasi-racist shit against any black athlete which played to his Nassau County base. Yet he’s the felon.

lcjjdnh likes this.
  10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Sadly, Weekday Boomer and the rest of FAN's AM crew still feel it necessary to indulge in lockerroom humor, titty jokes and other juvenile smut thus making them a must-miss.

11. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

And while I found Carton's Howard Stern wannabe act unlistenable, at least he had a sense of humor. The one correct thing Francessa has said since his return is that the morning show is a disaster. The fact that Golic & Wingo is just as dull has me on NPR until I hit a red light and can get my podcasts on.

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Ya know, I know it's always the default answer to say, "I just feel bad for the kids," but I don't. If you're a cheating, lying, thieving dirtball the odds are you're going to raise kids just like you. Hell, seeing dad in jail and realizing they don't want to be like that may actually help the kids.

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted