1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cowturd does it again

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Apr 9, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Could you expect anything less, given Douschemouth's ego?

2. i hate to beat a dead horse (but not cowherd), but i have to chime in on this. king dipshit has been on his best behavior lately, which incredibly makes him some one decent to listen to.

aside from all the previous mentions of the turd being the most pompous, arrogant, and in general the biggest piece of shit on the air right now, the thing i hate the most is how he BEGS you to believe him ("believe me, i've seen the numbers") and how the entire axis of his world and beliefs are ratings. if two dudes blowing each other on fox had better ratings than the nfl, the turd would be beating his fucking meat about how homosexual fellatio "is king," or how his favorite and uncreative phrase goes. while obviously ratings are important in any media broadcast, if your entire self worth and belief system depends on ratings, not only are you fucking retarded, but you should probably be committed to a mental hospital. i've never heard a man beg so much for someone to believe him. well jerkoff, maybe if you weren't so fucking desperate, maybe we'd cut you some slack. it's like the guy without a job coming into a job interview and begging for it. dude, get a fucking grip.

i also hate how he goes out of his way to dis hockey. if you fucking hate it, then just don't talk about it, how fucking hard is that? how fucking classless do you have to be? and i'm sure someone has already mentioned the most unfunny and uncreative clip on his show: the meTube. are you fucking kidding? there are fucking bums on the street that could come up with better and more creative shit than the rag tag team of fistfuckers working for cowherd.

and, if the google pic search wasn't already the greatest thing ever (i haven't been able to see the biel NSFW thread yet, so maybe the jury is still out), type in colin cowherd and you immediately get two pics on the first page that completely show how much of a fucking dipshit cowherd is.

YOU make the connection.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Eastern Michigan's penis with ESPN's penis....

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Nice work, McNulty. Very good stuff. :)

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I'll raise "waste of airspace", and see you with "waste of oxygen".

No reason to stop, now . . .

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Hate Cowherd. I just heard the start of his show today and he used the term "booger eaters" to apparently describe stupid listeners. Is this a term that this creep uses regularly? He has to be the worst thing on radio.

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

There is worse out there.

But hey, all you folks are listening to him for some bit of time. Arbitron notices.

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Just endearing himself to the customer base-- a recipe for long term success

9. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

oh, and by the way, I was just getting in my car for lunch, and I thought I heard him saying goodbye to Jason Whitlock wrapping up a segement.

I thought about not sharing this because a) I'm not sure I heard it correctly and b) after this week, I don't know if the board can take this kind of news.

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I haven't listened to him for at least a year.

There will be no Arbitron-bolstering from me, for Turdage.

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Big Lead interviews Cowherd and turns him into a sympathetic figure:

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/01/25/the-colin-cowherd-you-dont-know/

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Of course, if you listen to 'Herd as much as I do, you know that he regularly raves about TBL. So go figure.

Draft saved Draft deleted