1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cowturd does it again

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Apr 9, 2007.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

How could you hate Old Guy Radio? That was the coolest segment of the final hour of Tony's show. I like listening to older music. I grew up listening to my old man playing Motown, Doobie Brothers, Steely Dan, etc.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Thanks, OnD. I knew he had another gig, but I didn't know how to access it. Much obliged.

4. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Zero tolerance starting .............................................. now!

The column was nice, just to see someone blast ESPN. But it really had no effect. Not like Cowherd was suspended for his act. He had to apologize on air. Woo-hoo!

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

If it helps to keep him unknown, I will gladly remove my own posts. Definitely a worthy cause.

You know Lovitz' old SNL 'Get to know me!' character? Don't get to know Cowdick, you'll regret it.

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

It wasn't the music, it was TK's schmaltziness with the whole thing. Just my opinion. :)

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It's not like that's very difficult. ::) ::)

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Too true. Zero Tolerance starting right now...no, now!...no...

10. Dignan

Dignan Guest

Not sure why, but Cowherd was complaining today about how cold the weather has been in recent World Series. He didn't blame it on the expanded playoff format though. He blamed global warming.

Once more, he blamed the cold weather on global warming. This guy is such an idiot.

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

He's the epitome of the 'mile-wide, inch-deep' knowledge base, except the mile is more like 400 meters. He's a train wreck.

12. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Of all the bloggers to go after, why Big Lede? The guy is one of the few to bring actual knowledge beyond masturbatory fanboy bullshit ... and no, I'm not Big Lede.

Draft saved Draft deleted