1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Court papers: Gotti neighbor was dissolved in acid

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jan 8, 2009.

1. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Dr. Crippen would have approved.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

You absolutely certain it was an accident? Lots of crazy shit in that kind of world.

3. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Yes, because the most powerful mobster in america is a rational human being....I have to say, that happened to my child, i'd want vengeance, right or wrong, i'd want it.

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

The police said it was an accident. Why would anyone have reason to think it wasn't?

5. Smallpotatoes

Even if it was an accident?

6. three_bags_full

Don't mobsters and their families and friends get whacked? Is it outside the realm of reality that this was some type of hit?

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Wives and children were considered off-limits in the Mafia world, unless they decided to get directly involved.

8. Smallpotatoes

Has anyone else speculated that's what happened?

9. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

kids are usually off limits.....I'm sure the police were on the take and had no reason to determine it was an accident, in fact I'd bet they probably hated officially determining it an accident.

10. three_bags_full

I have no idea. I'm just throwing out ideas.

Baron, I know that's how the Sopranos acted, but is that really reality?

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

It's also how they acted in the Godfather (Michael Corelone was considered legitimate until he decided to get involved in his father's business).

12. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

As dispicable as the Gottis are, if you told most grieving parents that the man who accidentally killed your child could "accidentally" disappear forever with virtually no chance of it being pinned on them....well, human nature is what it is

Draft saved Draft deleted