1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coulter in 'hot water'

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Trouser_Buddah, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Not when you idiots freak out over everything she does which guarantees that her popularity soars...

Even as a republican, I think she's a douche, but liberals have no one to blame but themselves for her popularity...

2. Geez, I dunno. I think CNN bears a little responsibility for, you know, putting her on national television.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Yeah, God forbid we get different viewpoints.

4. Mizzougrad96

The best way to deal with the extreme idiots in both parties (Coulter, O'Reilly, Franken, Garafalo) is to ignore them...

That's why Air America radio went bankrupt...

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

If Ms. Coulter were poor, black and a Democrat trying to vote in the wrong precinct, she's have a battery of lawyers on her side defending her right to vote in the wrong precinct, with shrill accusations that she was being "disenfranchised."

6. You honestly believe Ann Coulter=Al Franken?
    You're a fool.
    And we've all seen the poor people with their "batteries of lawyers" overwhelming the attempts of embattled white people to disenfranchise them over the past 10 years, haven't we?

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Yes, Al Franken exaggerates to prove his points and says bombastic things. The only reason you don't think Coulter=Franken is that she's not on your side.

8. Mizzougrad96

Exactly... Franken is every bit as much of a publicity whore as Coulter is...

9. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Calling Ann Coulter a whore is an insult to streetwalkers everywhere.

10. I guess if you're dedicated to the proposition that people like Coultr are best ignored, you can make these kind of idiotic comparisons, because you plainly don't know her track record. I think the 9/11 widows "enjoying their husbands deaths" pretty much should settle the argument, but, then, I'm not smart enough to realize that everybody in politics really sucks.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

By the way, think Ann would swap bank accounts blind with Franken?

12. Mizzougrad96

Coulter's comments about the 9/11 widows pretty much guaranteed she would be talked about on every news show and every talk show... The result? A best-selling book...

When someone makes a comment that absurd, the best thing to do is ignore it. Why even acknowledge it?

Draft saved Draft deleted