1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cougar Town

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TwoGloves, Sep 23, 2009.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Anybody else going to check this out tonight? I mean, how can any red-blooded male not watch the first episode when virtually every preview shows Courteney Cox Arquette in either her underwear or a bikini?

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm DVRing it. If I'm home from grocery and beer shopping by then, I'll watch live.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

It's running up against my new all-time favorite show, Glee, but it's on again Friday at 9:30. TIVO has been set. And yes it would be quite nice to see Courteney Cox in her skivvies, though it kinda shoots to shit the idea that she's this 40-something lady feeling as if her body is falling apart.

4. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

OK, this show rocks so far.

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Meh. The Ed O'Neil show was better, I thought.

6. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I'll watch again next week just to see where it goes. Christa Miller sure looks different. I like the kid.

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Big Christa Miller fan here. I recorded the show as well, since I'm out doing a few things. I'll watch it tonight when I get home.

8. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

What channel is this on? And if I read right, it's being repeated Friday night?

9. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

ANTM and Criminal Minds took priority, so I'll watch the western feed at 10:30.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

What in the FUCK happened to Christa Miller's face? She was hot girl-next-door on Drew, and now she's botoxed and collagened within an inch of her life. BIG disappointment.

Secondly: Was her husband played by the guy also from the Drew Carey show?

11. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

Modern Family, which precedes Cougar Town, is god-fucking-awful.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

If you're a big Scrubs fan like me, you can see her dramatic decline occur in almost-real time. Eventually, it got so bad her botoxed face became a running joke.

It's too bad, b/c as you said, she was naturally beautiful on Drew Carey. And also the first cover girl of Maxim, if I recall correctly.

Draft saved Draft deleted