1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

convince me, techies

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by proudpittsburgher, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Nope homer ... I just make it a point to always trust canadiens. Lol

2. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Um, Gomer, and CanadiAns... but thanks, eh?

3. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

That is the main reason why I am holding off on getting a 3GS right now. My wife just bought a 4, but her work is paying for most of it, including the plan. I am thinking about holding out until June/July when the 5 comes out and the 4 drops in price.

4. Sorry, in a wierd twist of fate, I was typing that on my ipod touch, and must have slipped a bit on my typing, I mean touching.

5. dieditor

dieditor Member

That's what I did with my 3GS -- I got it at Walmart right when the 4 came out. I'd avoid buying a 3GS now, unless you don't mind having a two-generation-old phone. But picking up a 4 this summer when they cut prices right before the 5 comes out is a smart move.

6. Brooklyn Bridge

Just reviving this old thread because the IPhone in white is coming out next week. Apparently that means the release of the I-phone 5 will be delayed until the fall. (they usually come out in June/July, but MacRumors thinks this year it will be more like October, November).

Do I pick up an Iphone 4 now, or would you wait that long?

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You could wait until the 5 comes out and get a discounted 4. That's my plan ... just don't tell my iPhone 1 I'm thinking of leaving her.

8. Brooklyn Bridge

But therein lies the rub. From what I've heard, the 5 is not going to be introduced this summer, more like Sept, Oct.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I thought it was going to be delayed because Steve Jobs died ...

10. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

The Montreal hockey team says otherwise. :D

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Um, you should probably leave the wildly inappropriate wisecracking to me.

12. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Actually all of Quebec would like to, and they'd prefer Québec. But that's a whole other story.

Draft saved Draft deleted