1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Confessions of a Teen Idol

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Jan 4, 2009.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

D____ to mouth....damn, I'm stumped

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

am sure you are.

3. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Uhmmmm ... Tool Academy ... Really?

4. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

This Confessions show is funny in a sad way. David Chokache (no idea how to spell it, and really don't care) has a mini-breakdown. Dude, you're nothing special.

I'm hooked.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I checked some of the IMDB credits, and it isn't like these guys are down and out, most are still working (though mostly cable movies and direct-to-video fare). Maybe they will pray at the altar of Patrick Dempsey.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

But there's no adulation, there's no love....

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

You look at prime-time schedules these days, what are they hoping for? Two of them were on a syndicated show, another was a co-star on a generic cop drama, one was on a reality show, another was an extended guest star on 90210 and the fifth was on a show that like Baywatch, was bounced from network and went to syndication. Except for Atkins, it's not like any of these guys ever carried a show before. The fact that these people ever achieved a modicum of fame is the tragedy, not that they lost it.

8. The Granny

The Granny Guest

Couldn't watch it after seeing Rock of Love: Puss Bus.

Draft saved Draft deleted