1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Confessions of a Right-Wing Hit Man

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Point of Order, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Does anyone know where I can find this? Is it online anywhere? It's a 1997 Esquire piece. If anyone has it please PM me. Thanks in advance.

2. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

Don't see it anywhere online however you can buy the July 1997 issue on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Esquire-Magazine-Jul-1997-Elizabeth-Hurley-/390260100013?pt=Magazines&hash=item5add508bad

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

If you still need it I can have it emailed to you from a database. PM me w/an email address.

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Actually, I've read David Brock's book, "Blinded by the Right." Fun read. I'd say his turning on the right was 75 percent legitimate grievance and 25 percent bitchiness.
    Dave's problem with the right was that he was gay, and that crowd had room for only one token poster rent boy (after Monicagate, they all started dropping trou for Matt Drudge). The right was turning on Brock even before he wrote his Hillary book, which (maybe due to Brock's disenchantment) was not the slash-and-burn job his old benefactors had expected from him.
    Brock was a victim in some ways, but he also brought it upon himself to choosing to fellate those people in the first place.

5. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Done. Thank you!

Draft saved Draft deleted