1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Commercials you like

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Mar 16, 2007.

1. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Speaking of hot dogs, I just want to reiterate my appreciation for the Heinz ad with the flock of dachshunds. Lovably absurd.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Or, as the marketing folks like to call it, the bikini region. Hilarious.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Too lazy to look back on some of the older posts, but the McDonalds commercial with the bride's father who has burgers waiting for the two of them when they get in the limo gets me. Not sure why, I don't have a daughter yet and I didn't have a problem getting fed at my wedding, but it is a solid commercial.

5. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Brilliant.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I love the Jon Bon Jovi DirectTv ads. The two shown have been great - when the couple have power to go back in time, and "reconsider having that second child" - and the crayon-on-the-wall-writing kid just disappears.

9. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Generally hate AT&T, but the ones about cable being down are hilarious. The daughter says "something just happened in the world and we have no idea what it is." Cracks me up every time.

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

What is WRONG with you?!

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

After a few times seeing those commercials I had to look up who the singer was. Maybe I haven't seen enough recent pictures of Bon Jovi and forever see him as he was in the 80s but man he does not look the same.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I assume that was him. It sounded like him.

Draft saved Draft deleted