1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comedian admits he lied about 9/11 escape

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

The hell you say, you shit-sipping frittata!

I like the show a lot, but that's always been their weakest point (along with early-season Taco).

2. Big Circus

Leslie Bibb is my wife's friend's aunt, so I always like when she pops up.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I just think it's funny that some comedian I've never heard of has generated tons of outrage by lying about his 9/11 experience.

Is no one outraged that Hillary Clinton made up her own 9/11 story, staring her daughter? It's really kind of sick.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Where was Bill Clinton's dick on 9-11? Bet the twin towers weren't the only thing going down that day *rim shot*

5. YankeeFan

Baron will appreciate this, to understand Clinton's 9/11 lies about where Chelsea was requires nuance:

But on closer inspection of both Clinton’s accounts, the truth is a little more nuanced.

Chelsea Clinton's September 11th experience

6. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

He's forever unclean.

7. Big Circus

We don't need you to defend yourself, Brian. I want to know what Tall Guy thinks.

[​IMG]

Brian likes this.
  8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Dick Morris? Really?

9. YankeeFan

Did you read the Today show interview?

Morris exaggerates what she said, but what she said wasn't true.

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Shouldn't there be a running Clinton thread for yankeefan?

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I read the part in the link. She said Chelsea was "close enough to hear the rumble" of the towers falling. Which, I'm guessing, was a pretty wide radius. She's also explicitly asked if Chelsea saw the smoke in person, and Hillary flat-out says, "No."

Dick Morris is a buffoon under the best of circumstances, but goes full-blown DERP with anything involving the Clintons, especially Hillary. Let his fade into irrelevance be permanent.

12. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

YankeeFan's obsession with the Clintons? Yeah, I agree.

Draft saved Draft deleted