1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Columnist On Columnist Crime

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Fenian_Bastard, Nov 13, 2007.

1. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I just wonder what she was thinking.
    She takes a shot at Krugman and that's fair, but did she not realize that if she picked and choosed quotes from paragraphs that somebody would notice?
    C'mon ... now I'm just waiting for Ragu to jump on here and tell us how Social Security is going in the crapper. His missives on that and the French are almost as inspiring as Marcus.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Alrighty. Suggestion, though. If you have a comment about something I've posted about, it might have a bit more direct impact if you restrict it to a thread I actually have read and posted on...

Or, I guess you can just randomly obsess over me and say stuff about me in places I may not read unless someone points me it out to me.

For my part, though, if I have anything to say about you, I'll say it in direct response to you. But maybe that is because if I have something to say to someone, I generally try to say it to their face. Different styles, I guess.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i thought this was a thread about whitlock eating canzano.

Draft saved Draft deleted