1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Colour me surprised. The Hells Angels have a code of conduct.......

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Aug 30, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Guy gets whacked in broad daylight at a fitness club in Toronto. Police suspect it's either bikers or the mob.

http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/251450

But this just made me laugh.

A King Township man who was shot dead outside a Richmond Hill fitness club Wednesday morning had dangerous enemies in biker gangs and the mob, sources say.
    Jason Pellicore, 34, of King Township, was also facing mortgage-fraud and weapons offences in Peel Region.

He had run afoul of a biker, who has since been drummed out of the Hells Angels for erratic behaviour, after the biker accused him of taking his girlfriend. Pellicore’s contacts included York Region mobsters, sources say.

I would really like to know what the Hells Angels consider "erratic behaviour"

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

It's not really a code. It's more like guidelines.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Not so much guidelines as suggestions.

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I believe it's actually a code of misconduct. Perhaps this gentleman's 'erratic behavior' was being kind and polite to others, abstaining from physical violence, helping little old ladies across the street. You do those kind of things, and you just won't fit in with the Angels....

5. Flash

Flash Guest

I know of a sect in <cough, cough> that lost its colours because of their inability to maintain a business establishment in the community.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I caught that...

Draft saved Draft deleted