1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Collin Cowherd Walks With Jesus

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by tripleoption34, Aug 18, 2011.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Listened to Cowherd a few times. Don't like him. Actually, don't really like anyone on ESPN Radio unless it's a game and don't go seeking any of their "talent" out.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Cowherd is getting a bit like Rome in that he's starting to repeat himself over and over again just to make sure you know what his point is. He's a bit smarmy to me but I give him credit, he gets decent guests and he's at least got coherent points which I can understand (I turn it to him when my regular station is on commercial break.)

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I'll ride through the commercial on Patrick's show. That's all I want on as background, especially while Kornheiser's on hiatus.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Nah. You're almost-always better-off tuning out tools. You can devote the time to more worthwhile pursuits, and the blood pressure goes down. I haven't listened to that righty tool Imus for many months, and feel so much better for it.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The final line of the piece sums everything up neatly.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Now, his brothers Felipe and Mateo, however ...

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted