1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College hoops in Missouri and Illinois

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by RonClements, Jan 12, 2014.

1. RonClements

RonClements Well-Known Member

The SEC, Big Ten, Atlantic 10, Ohio Valley and Missouri Valley conferences are all well into their respective conference schedules. If you are in need of someone to help provide coverage at Missouri, Illinois, Saint Louis U, SIU-Cardondale or SIU-Edwardsville, I am happy to help.
    The NCAA tournament will also have first- and second-round, or as the NCAA is calling them these days, second- and third-round, games at Scottrade Center in St. Louis. That's a stone's throw from my house, so covering those games for anyone in need would be easy to do. I covered the NCAA regional finals in 2012 for CBSSports.com and have covered college basketball in and around St. Louis for multiple outlets.
    Email me at ronaldclements@gmail.com. Thanks

2. RonClements

RonClements Well-Known Member

Bump for the Missouri Valley Conference tournaments - men's and women's - in St. Louis and St. Charles coming up in a couple weeks.
    Both Wichita State teams are doing very well.

Draft saved Draft deleted