1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football Week 13 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Oh Lord. Indiana giving Ohio State all it wants.

If Ohio States (IF) , coupled with a Baylor demolition of Okie Light give Baylor the 4 seed?

2. Layman

Layman Well-Known Member

With all due respect to Indiana, Ohio State is giving Ohio State all they can handle. Just playing a horrible game. Turnovers, giving up big plays they haven't all year. Even as a huge fanboi...awfully hard for me to make an argument for OSU looking playoff ready, at this point.

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I think even if it's close......getting a close game from a 3-7 Hoosier team that is 0-6 in the Big Whatever should be enough to sway the vote.

4. Layman

Layman Well-Known Member

5. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I don't have BTN, but looking in from afar ... how is Indiana's defense stopping Ohio State????? The Hoosiers have been gashed by everyone except Missouri all season.

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Hey, Indiana took it to potential SEC champion Mizzou :)

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

How in the hell did that line-drive punt hit at the 4 and check up at the 1?

And now a punt return TD for Ohio State and a massive change in momentum.

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Tevin Coleman has broken Anthony Thompson's single-season rushing record, which is a big deal. I remember watching him rip it up at the 1990 Senior Bowl.

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

It's like Nebraska isn't aware that RBs are allowed to bounce a run outside.

10. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Arizona State still in a funk, as young Luke Falk drives Washington State to another touchdown. WSU up 21-7 in Tempe late in the first half.

Cougs outgaining the Sun Devils 242 yards to 46 at this point.

11. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

No defense does a better job of being out of position than Nebraska. Just a clinic.

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Penn State fans currently renting a moving van and printing MapQuest directions for Black Ron Zook.

Draft saved Draft deleted