1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football week 10.5 (?) running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HackyMcHack, Nov 13, 2007.

1. HackyMcHack

HackyMcHack Member

First-ever nationally televised college football game from Ball State.

As usual, Ball State simply owns Toledo when they play in Muncie.

I don't care that it's a Tuesday night MAC game in a year where the MAC sucks. It's great to be a Ball State Cardinal tonight. Why? We just don't simply get to woot all that often :p

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

And now if Ball State handles Northern Illinois next week, the Cardinals will be 7-5 and probably in a bowl somewhere. Good for them, I still for bad that they let a win get away from them in Lincoln.

3. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Don't know if this was talked about on last week's CFB thread, or if it belongs here, but did you see the comments by Mike Leach about the poor officiating? He started out about the refs taking two TDs off the board and the holding call near the end zone---He then talked about how football is like breakfast and the players and coaches are like eggs and the refs are like bacon. The chickens have an investment in the eggs, but the pigs don't. Just saw it on ESPN, I was like WTF?

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

From Hawkins to Gundy to Leach and even Callahan on occasion, you have to love Big 12 coaches for soundbites this season.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Nice to see things at Tech are going smoothly since the Vick boys have left town.

Macho, macho man.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/acc/2007-11-13-vatech-harris-shooting_N.htm

Draft saved Draft deleted