1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football Week 1 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

More reasons to watch at home on hi def.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

So, to sum up, more arrests happen on days when there are 100 times more people in the area than normal; 10 times more cops in the area than normal; the cops are putting more effort into making drunk driving arrests and crowd control arrests than normal; and the people are in a festive mood that includes drinking, and having to transport themselves to and from the game.
    I'm shocked. SHOCKED, I says.
    Please tell me taxpayer money didn't fund that study.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

there are plenty of meat heads who get paid to talk out of their ass about sports,, not just Millen Herm Edwards makes a hell of a living being the retarded Uncle everybody is proud of for working down at the grocery store. Skip Bayless is just happy no one has kicked his ass in a parking lot for being a troll. Chris Russo? should be charge with crimes against humanity and Stephen A Smith is just the love child of Chris Russo and Mrs Rev Sharpton

4. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

The guy who could fix Iowa State is already in Ames as the offensive coordinator.

5. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Terrence Donnels, AKA LSUFreek, in midseason form:

[​IMG]

6. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

That is disturbing as hell. Love the name of the ship though.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Freek's been off Twitter for months; glad to see his return.

8. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I'm hoping he was inspired by the Primus album, "Sailing the Seas of Cheese."

Good to see the Freek is back on his game.

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Yes, that's the reference:

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2014/9/2/6096487/the-curious-index-9-2-2014

Draft saved Draft deleted