1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football 11/01-11/04

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Angola!, Nov 1, 2006.

1. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

These Arkanpigs are pretty tough

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

3. dixiehack

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Paul Finebaum, please write something for the morning paper.

Thanks,

'Bama Fans

5. dixiehack

He no longer does columns on deadline. Mobile lets him work a sweetheart schedule so that he can concentrate on the world's largest bitchfest his radio show in Birmingham.

Meanwhile, I noticed that one of Miami's sponsors is now Crocs. Perfect, since the U has become squishy and full of holes.

[​IMG]

6. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

And THAT'S what it's like to be a South Carolina fanboy.

Loosers.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

YOU DON'T COME INTO THE OB TALKING NOISE LIKE THAT! I HOPE THEY TAKE IT TO THE TUNNEL AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, RIGHT THERE!

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I cant believe i'm gonna be the first to mention it, but Miami's analyst sounded a lot like this guy that night.

[​IMG]

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Here is my question:

If USC wins out, would they have enough to get back to the national title game? The Trojans remaining schedule is pretty tough and includes ranked Cal, Oregon and Notre Dame.
    Thoughts?

10. dixiehack

Tom O'Brien can't feel good about drawing a ref who sounds like a Dukes of Hazzard extra.

11. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Not as long as Louisville stays unbeaten. Beating Rutgers and Pitt would help them in the puters and the pollsters will lock them in at 3 as long as they don't get beaten.

If you have the tOSU/UM winner as the only unbeaten, well then all hell breaks loose and who knows what happens.

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Beamer Ball. You know you want it, bitch.

Draft saved Draft deleted