1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football 10/21

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 21, 2006.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Bama fixing to get the ball trailing 16-13 very late. It won't matter, since their OL is weak and womanly.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I object to that. Women aren't weak. :mad:

3. dixiehack

Good. You're in for Chris Capps next week.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

And Wazzu is taking it to the Ducks! Go Cougs, go!

5. dixiehack

Fuck you Mike Shula.

6. joe

joe Active Member

All right, fucker, I've had enough. Show up in Las Vegas. If Kansas beats Mizzou, I'll buy your drinks for the whole weekend. If Mizzou beats Kansas, you have to wear Mizzou gear the whole fucking time you're there. Put up or shut up. :)

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Guess you need a new little button to prove your self worth!

;)

As for the Vols, it's just another game in just another SEC Championship season!

8. dixiehack

Congratulations, good game.

And I'd be worried by the fact you had to sweat it out against a trash Bama team.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

HA, good luck getting that win against mighty Kent State!!

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Maryland, my Maryland, is one win away from being bowl eligible. That despite a QB who wears cement in his cleats and has less mobility than I do. Now we just need one more win, and next week we get Florida State at home (btw, those black unis sucked ass) and some bunch of thugs who can barely beat Dook today also come visit us soon.

Aw hell, who am I kidding? We may not win a game the rest of the year. Not with those schools and also Clempsun, BC, and Wake left to play. But at least we beat Chuck Amato today, and for that I'll go celebrate tonight!!

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Great, Wazzu is getting ready to Coug It. Brink just fumbled and Oregon recovered for a touchdown. The lead is down to 27-9.

12. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

State coaches felt like their QB was actually trying to throw the ball there on the "sack/fumble" play.
    So much for moral victories. State's now lost 23 or 24 straight SEC road games, having not won on the road in league play since 2000 season. Still have games at Tuscaloosa and Oxford to go this year.

Draft saved Draft deleted