1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football 10/21

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

And now the Jayhawks lead 35-17 at halftime. They're on their way to .500!!!

EDIT -- Just saw Duke fell 5 yards short of an upset against the Hurricanes. I know Miami was short-handed for that game because of the suspensions, but damn.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

6-3 Bama, in their first through fifth-best defensive effort of the season. And they won't win because Shula can't call anything besides Mike Allstott Ken Darby up the middle.

3. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

Tide D is looking good, but I think Ainge will get it going in the second half. It was a classic Alabama first half.

4. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Another K-State turnover. 41-14 Missouri and the Tigers have the ball again at the 50.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Leave it to me. I took BC and the points, but switched from 12 confidence points to 1 this morning.

6. Simon

Simon Active Member

MizzouRah. 7-1...Bring on the Sooners. :D

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Hey UCLA offensive line, block somebody already!!!!!!!!!

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Hey Notre Dame offensive line, block somebody already!!! Quinn's getting killed back there.

On a similar tack, how's the gunt going to explain this one if UCLA holds on? Quinn stopped on fourth-and-1 with 2:20 to go.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm am gonna love it if UCLA holds on. Notre Dame has to be among the most overrated teams in this country. Fuck the Irish.

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

A turnover would be nice right now.

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I write that and as I hit send the TD pass is in the air. Dammit.

12. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

And Quinn pulls one out of his ass.....20-17 TD to Samardjia

Draft saved Draft deleted