1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College FB Bowl-o-Rama

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by I Should Coco, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Worse than that, he'll hear about it for years.

2. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

OK, obviously I haven't read this thread in a bit, so I'm behind on the discussion, but this is my thought, too. I'm not complaining about more football.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I would suspect it's happened plenty of times, but not noticed if players weren't wearing white pants.

4. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

I hope there are another five bowls in the next few years, all with ridiculous sponsors/names. If I play my cards just right, I could one day cover the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. It could be the pinnacle of my 10-year career. What do I have to live for if these smaller bowls vanish?

5. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Do they have heaping piles of tater tots in the press box during the game? I know they pile on the chocolate milk cartons during the state B-ball tournament, which the Idaho Dairy Farmers sponsor.

6. Bradley Guire

Don't know, never been. It's on the bucket list.

I do love me some free milk at state hoops time. I stuff five or six cartons of 2 % in my bag before I head home at the end of the night and throw them in the fridge when I get home.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

After his 96-yard run to beat the Jets in overtime in 1998, the 49ers' Garrison Hearst was asked what he was thinking during the final 10 yards.

His answer: "I can't say what I said, but it was coming out of my booty."

Gold pants.

8. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

That's weird as fuck.

9. Bradley Guire

Free is free.

10. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

North Dakota State beat Illinois State 29-27 to win its fourth consecutive FCS championship. This senior class is finishing its career with a 58-3 record, which means they've won more championships than they've lost games.

Draft saved Draft deleted