1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Basketball 12/2

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

I see the anti-Christ is doing UK-UNC, and I'm not talking about Bolerjack.

2. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

Randolph Morris had a great game, but his career has got to rate pretty high on the flop meter.

3. Simon

Simon Active Member

Hey, Where's OZ? :D
    [​IMG]

4. Chef

Chef Active Member

way to piss down the legs the last 12 minutes.

5. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

Gonzaga is taking Texas to the woodshed in Austin.

Maybe I'm just naive, but how does Gonzaga do all this, and still hold on to their coach?

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Because Mark Few saw what happened to Dan Monson, and I'm not just talking about the resignation this past week. Few has given me the impression that he knows that one can go from toast of town to toast in a hurry.

Additionally, if Few likes the school and Spokane, why leave a place where your program clearly rules the school?

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Right here. I said it before and I'll say it again -- KU is a young team that needs to learn how to play every game. Not just the ones every fan has circled on their schedules.

KU will have some ups and downs. Bottom line, they will get better.

8. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Exactly, and people forget they were 3-4 last year, before they started to really play well and scare the shit out of people. They are a little more experienced this year, with all those frosh from last year having a year under their belt. However, they are still very young and need some time to mesh.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

SportsCenter update showed highlights of Oden playing for Ohio State. I thought he's supposed to be out till January.

10. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Game was in Phoenix

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Jeez, Wichita State might be a fucken No. 1 seed if they keep playing like this.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Indeed. Don't sleep on the Missouri Valley.

Draft saved Draft deleted