1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Colbert does it again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Columbo, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

He duets with Barry Manilow on I Write The Songs... Instant Classic!

2. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

THAT was an awesome show. I kept it on my DVR ... I need to watch it a couple more times before I would ever delete it. Great television.

4. leo1

leo1 Active Member

wow. that's too bad. i can see why companies would want the stuff taken down but as a user this is what i thought was so great about youtube. any time someone talked about a crazy event that happened it was always on youtube. oh well. i lived a long and healthy life before youtube started showing me crazy shit like rick sutcliffe's drunk broadcast and the miami brawl and i think i'll keep on living now that i can't see copyrighted stuff anymore.

5. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

See, Oz, we can come together on some things... music... and the genius that is Mr. Colbert.

44 of 47 minutes of my daily "happy time" is devoted to the TiVo'd Daily Show and Colbert Report...

The other three spent satisfying my girl... if... you... know... what... I... mean!!!

OH YEA!

;)

Draft saved Draft deleted