1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CNN reporter busted

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by budcrew08, Apr 19, 2008.

1. BillyT

BillyT Active Member

2. GuessWho

GuessWho Active Member

He was reportedly once offered a position for the English-language version of the controversial Al Jazeera network, but said he turned it down because being gay and Jewish, he didn't think it would be a good fit.

Does this mean the terrorists have won?

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Um, it's Jonny. Bandit weeps.

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

When I saw this guy on CNN's coverage of the Queen's arrival in America, I figured he was on something ...

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

The most instantly recognizable CNN anchor that I couldn't pick out of a lineup. Even if you gave me hints.

(Boom, thanks for reminding me about that. I've been meaning to start a thread about that and some other CNN-China stuff.)

6. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Remember when he covered the 7/7 bombings in London? It was like a Monty Python sketch. The guy is the antithesis of gravitas.

7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

He may be the only reporter whose credibility goes up after being busted for meth with a rope tied around his nuts. At least we know they batshit persona isn't an act.

8. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

If you can't tie a rope around your boys and hang out in Central Park, what can you do these days?

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm just sad to find out Central Park closes.

10. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Quest is recognizable; he's CNN's version of John Oliver, only this guy isn't in on the joke.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

First they cleaned up Times Square and now this!!!

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Patience, my friend, patience.

Draft saved Draft deleted