1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CNN Anchor Pees Over Bush Speech

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Aug 29, 2006.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Explains the girl in White Castle gear.

2. Jones

Jones Active Member

Sounds like Dooley is more into the Brown Pagoda, if you know what I'm saying.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No. Splain it to me.

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Talk about getting caught with your pants down...

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh. :-[ The poor sister-in-law! Called a 'control freak' on CNN!

Here's my guess -- total guess. Kyra was in the makeup room or bathroom getting ready to go on the air after Daryn Kagan's shift. Kyra "dresses" her mic - clips in on and tucks in the wire to make sure it looks nice-- then turns it on. Meanwhile, back in the control room, the audio person had her mic up. (The audio board is filled with about 20 different levers.)

You can't be reminded enough not to say a word when there's a mic anywhere near you.

6. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Still... for her to be on THAT long.

She must be the biggest bitch of all time, because numerous people had the time to cut it off.

Again, treat everyone you work with... everyone.... with respect.

7. Jones

Jones Active Member

Sounds like Dooley likes to get pooped on, so long as the feces takes the shape of delicate Japanese architecture.

Now there's a google shutout if I ever done read one.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Dooley Brown Pagoda lists 820; Brown pagoda is 504,000

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

Only thing funnier is if she had just eaten a Mexican Pizza from Taco Bell or something like that!

I can hear it now.........

"Oh my God, I wonder if those little brown bastards at Taco Bell put something in my food for me to be shitting like a rabid dog!"

oopsie.

10. Jones

Jones Active Member

Goddammit.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Brown Pagoda Dooley Womack poopy is 27, although if you add feces it drops to 11

12. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Not to let the facts get in the way of the fun, but I didn't hear any pee.

The zipper was almost certainly her purse or makeup bag.

My question is why did somebody have to rush in to tell her about the mic being on? Why not just bring it down in audio? Unless she and Daryn were somehow on the same frequency because she and Daryn sit in the same anchor chair -- just different shifts.

Poor anchor lady. I don't know if the relationship with the sister-in-law can ever be repaired.

Draft saved Draft deleted