1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

C'mon, Greenie...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bill Templeton, Feb 21, 2007.

1. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Only problem is that some of the schools that are most apt to do it might go bankrupt for an offense or two. At the same time, they can't pay the security to keep them off the floor.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Can't argue with that. But that's like saying I'd rather have my balls cut off than have my head chopped off. Neither option is very palatable.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I thought the greenie stood for the green in Michigan State's uniforms.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Long Time Caller, First Time Listener!

5. cortez

cortez Member

6. cortez

cortez Member

GreenieGreenieGreenieGreenieGreenieGreenieGreenieGreenieGreenieGreenieGreenieGreenieGreenieGreenieGreenieGreenieGreenie

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

And ..............

GREENIE.

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

well, Biill Templeton gets a rousing welcome to the board, that's for sure.

Rushing the court is probably legitimate .000001% of the times it actually happens. When something so unbelievable or unpredictable occurs that generates a natural rush of energy that is unleashed.

The rest of the time it's just a bunch of jackass, smartass college kids thinking they're being hip, when actually it's so un-original and so copycat, they look like a bunch of ultimate dweebs.

Same can be said for the hopping up and down courtside. I guess Duke has a right to it since they originated it, but damn, can't y'all think of something new to do? And for the other schools that have copied the 'Cameron hop' if I may, you morons just look absolutely pathetic.

Eventually, there will be one of these events where something goes way wrong--the crowd gets out of hand, students, players, people get injured, etc. where this grade school behavior won't be allowed. At all.

Draft saved Draft deleted